Hell everyone sorry I’ve been m.i.a. lately. I have been a little preoccupied, long story short I have left my part time hairdressing job to be home 100% with our son. I was not able to produce enough extra milk through pumping. Pumping 3 times a day in between feedings to get only about 3 ounces a day (on a good day)…. it just wasn’t sufficient for the 40 ounces he would need while I was at work those twords days. Even with my pumping at work I just couldn’t catch up. I tried supplements, I eat clean, drink tona of water i just couldnt get that extra milk to store -_- it was very stressful. Yes, we discussed formula but it just isn’t an option for us especially since he is thriving at a great rate with me breastfeeding. We couldn’t be happier with our decision and now I will have more time to blog for you all during his nap time (which only last for about 30 mins) but here is an awesome stuffed flank steak recipe and a great coffee scrub mask that I am in love with!!! Hope you enjoy!!!
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Lay steak on work surface. Holding sharp knife parallel to work surface and starting at a long side, slice flank steak in half to opposite long side, without cutting all the way through; open up the steak like a book. Flatten slightly to an even thickness.
3. Squeeze liquid from spinach; discard liquid. In medium-size bowl, combine spinach, 1 8 oz jar of roasted red peppers and 1 cup feta cheese
4. Season steak with an 1/4 teaspoon each of the garlic, salt and pepper. Press filling onto steak, leaving a 1-inch border on all sides. Roll up steak to enclose filling, beginning on a short side; the grain of the meat will be running from left to right. Tuck any loose filling back into ends.
5. Tie steak with cotton twine at 2-inch intervals to secure. Rub outside with oil, then sprinkle a remaining 1/4 teaspoon each garlic salt and pepper.
6. Roast at 425 degrees F for 35 minutes, then increase heat to broil and broil for 5 minutes. Let rest for 15 minutes, remove twine and serve!
So simple and left my skin feeling great!
1/2 tsp Virgin, cold pressed coconut oil
1/2 tsp coffee grinds
Combine well, then put on face in circular motions. Leave on for about 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water! 🙂