As the holidays are getting closer we are all crazy busy; buying gifts, wrapping gifts, grocery shopping, baking, and getting ready for the annual family chaos!!! Tis’ the season for all of our stress levels to sky rocket! I don’t know about you but who has time to sit and make a 5 course meal let alone make it healthy?!
Surprisingly enough your choices for healthy meals are easier then you think!! I am going to let you in on my meals from today that take very little to no time to throw together that are filled with great sources of protein and nutrients! For all of you that meal prep feel free to keep these recipes as ideas for your meals for the week!!
Also keep in mind to lose weight you NEED to eat, I cannot stress that enough!! Stop starving yourself!! Its never the answer! We all have food issues whether its we eat too much or we don’t eat enough. Its all about fueling your body with the RIGHT foods and finding that balance! You are going to realize I eat like a horse, I DON’T count calories and still lose weight! **I will be writing a blog soon about how to start a Paleo lifestyle for everyone that is interested so stay tuned for that!!**
- 1/4 Cup Steel Cut Oats
- Tbsp of Almond Butter
- 2 Handfuls of Blueberries
- 1 Handful Raspberries
On top of that I had an omelette that consisted of 2 eggs, 2 slices of turkey bacon and 4 mushrooms! Forgot to take picture I was so hungry!
- A bed of kale and romaine lettuce
- 1 tomato
- 1 chicken breast
- and a butt ton of dressing 🙂 i love Annie’s organic Goddess dressing it almost tastes like Caesar but thicker and with a kick
- Korean Style Pork Chops– amazzzinggggg!!! A big favorite in my house! ** i substitute the soy sauce for coconut amino, and I stay away from sriracha sauce because I’m a baby with anything spicy!
- Sauted Zucchini– also another favorite!
Just remember even though we are running around like crazy for the holidays and every other day of the year for that matter, fuel your body with the right foods, stay hydrated and SMILE!!!